At IN Self Storage, the Store Manager is critical in creating a welcoming environment, creating the cleanest locations in the industry, and identifying customer needs and exceeding their expectations. We have great customer oriented programs that allow employees that have entrepreneurial, can-do, positive attitudes, adaptability to change, and integrity. If you possess these qualities and want to join a dynamic, growing organization, then we are excited to hear from you!
- Accurately managing cash and balancing receipts, pursuing collections, posting payments and processing daily bank deposits accurately and timely.
- Our team members enjoy working outdoors. When not taking care of customers in the office, our Store Managers spend approximately 50% of their time walking and tending to the property to ensure the facility is kept to the highest of cleanliness standards. This includes cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, changing light bulbs and other general maintenance duties.
- Successful Store Managers need to be able to perform at a high level without constant supervision, but also thrives in a team environment.
- Our customers are important. You will get to build a loyal customer base by creating great customer experiences and exceeding customer expectations.
- As a store manager you will manage the day-to-day operations of the business.
- You could have experience from a variety of environments including retail sales, restaurant, sales associate, and other customer-centered selling roles.
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality.
- Leadership skills and experience supervising others is preferred.
- A High School diploma /GED equivalent. College education is a plus.
- Ability to perform light maintenance.
- Strong computer skills.
- Minimum two-year customer service and/or sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license with access to reliable transportation.
- A dynamic growing company.
- Competitive pay.
- A rewarding work environment.
- Great company culture.